Sunday, November 20, 2011

Uhmmm

Uhmmm I dont understand why I can leave a comment as an annonymous person, but others cant leave comments when they're logged in.  I mean, its not the worst thing in the world because no one probably wants to leave comments, and even if they do, they're probably not very nice.

Uhmmm so today, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday before going to bed I'm going to make a list of things I'm grateful for.  I will have no required number or anything like that just a fun gratitude list.  I'll post it here on Thanksgiving or the day after.  I know a lot of my friends are doing the post a thing their grateful for everyday on facebook, and I like that idea but it seems almost counterproductive to me.

Uhmm yeah so until then.

Have I ever mentioned Dalmatians like to bark? Because they do. 
A.
Lot.
Non.
Stop.

Or maybe it's just mine.

"It's the Twilight Bark, Pongo." 101 Dalmatians

No comments:

Post a Comment