Friday, September 30, 2011

A Dalmatian's Spot

This blog is going to follow the adventures of Hilary and her Dalmatian, Aries.  We'll have stories that we hope will brighten your day, tips on owning/living with/surviving a dalmatian, and lots of pictures from 'spots' we've been.  As a first post, I thought it would be a good idea to briefly sum up my childhood dream of owning and living with my very first Dalmatian.

If you have ever read an article about Dalmatians you have seen all of these things said about them.

Dalmatians are said to be:  hyper, protective, high maintenance, WILD, bored easily, finicky, diggers, independent thinkers, destructive, skittish, loyal, territorial, and stubborn.

Well, I would have to agree with every single one of these adjectives.

But would I trade mine for anything?

Never.



Lyra Aries first day home August 13, 2010


"Fools aren't born Pongo.  Pretty girls make them in their spare time." - 101 Dalmatians

No comments:

Post a Comment